Two people have been arrested in connection with the death of a woman in Aberdeen.
The body of the woman, named locally as Amanda Leiper, was discovered in a flat on the city's Park Place earlier this week.
Grampian Police have now confirmed that two women have been arrested following the incident that took place during Tuesday evening.
They are expected to appear at Aberdeen Sheriff Court in due course.
Detective Chief Inspector Martin Dunn said: "I would like to thank the public for their assistance to date and continue to appeal to anyone who may have any information and has not yet contacted us to do so as soon as possible."
People who read this story also read
- Aberdonian sinks first hole-in-one at Trump International Golf Links
- Bomb scare at Trump International Golf Links 24 hours before opening
- Surgeon who sexually assaulted nurse on bus to be deported
- Government 'failed' to follow legislation over post-independence EU advice
- Pool where boy was pulled unconscious from water allowed to reopen