Firefighters were called to tackle a blaze in the basement of a Dundee pub.
Tayside Fire and Rescue Service were called to the Windsor Bar at Dundee's Albert Street at around 11.28am on Wednesday.
Three units from the Kingsway and Blackness road were called to the scene and 15 firefighters tackled the blaze.
It was understood to have been brought under control quickly.
Albert Street was closed in both directions between Lyon Street and Victoria Street while firefighters continued to work to ventilate the property. The road later reopened.
The cause of the blaze has not yet been established and an investigation will be carried out.
No one was injured in the fire.
People who read this story also read
- Man died after being stabbed through heart with his own knife
- £23m school proposed in city to accommodate expanding population
- Pool where boy was pulled unconscious from water to reopen
- Drink-driver caused friend's death after crashing car and landing in marsh
- Schoolgirl becomes first Scots child to undergo life changing operation