A 32-year-old has appeared in court accused of murdering a woman found dead in a house.
William Taylor is charged with killing Catrina Rae in Glasgow on Friday.
When he appeared in private on petition at Glasgow Sheriff Court on Monday, Taylor was also accused of threatening or abusive behaviour.
Ms Rae, 32, was found within the property in Leadburn Road, Barmulloch, at around 9.50pm. She was pronounced dead at the scene having suffered serious injuries.
Taylor, of Glasgow, made no plea or declaration when he appeared in court.
His case was continued for further examination and he was remanded in custody ahead of his next court appearance, which is likely to be next week.
People who read this story also read
- 'Gaunt' armed robber chased out of grocery shop by angry customer
- Bungling thieves continued to rob clothes shop after police arrived
- Man hit MS sufferer nine times with a hammer and stole his bank cards
- Gang boss convicted of sex trafficking has £45,000 seized by court
- Two men seriously assaulted in 'targeted attack' in Glasgow