Andy Murray made it fourth time lucky in his Wimbledon semi final against France's Jo-Wilfried Tsonga.
The world number four will meet Roger Federer in the final after a 6-4 6-3 3-6 7-5 victory on Centre Court.
Murray had reached the semi finals three times before, succumbing to loss each time. This time though he was not to be denied by the big hitting Frenchman.
- Andy Murray 'can win Wimbledon' according to former UK tennis ace Castle
- Andy Murray beats David Ferrer in four sets to reach Wimbledon semi-finals
People who read this story also read
- SPL's new Sky TV deal dependent on Celtic and Rangers' involvement
- Eskisehirspor confirmed as St Johnstone’s Europa League opponents
- Footage of the rise of Andy Murray from child prodigy to Wimbledon finalist
- Andy Murray faces Novak Djokovic in last test before Wimbledon
- Rangers fans are asking 'where is the sporting integrity?'