STV is showing Scotland's nightly current affairs programme live online every night.
The programme presented by John MacKay and Rona Dougall is available to viewers throughout the UK.
It features the most topical political and cultural subjects of the day — and most importantly we want to hear your comments and views.
The live stream will appear on this page shortly before the programme starts. You can join in with the discussion in the studio using social media on Facebook or on Twitter using the hashtag #scotnight.
This stream is available for desktop and iPad users. Mobile users should switch to the standard desktop version of the site to enjoy the stream.
You can follow and join in the discussion in the studio using the box below:
More About Scotland Tonight
- EU referendum question revealed as Bill goes before parliament
- SNP could propose full fiscal autonomy plan in more powers Bill
- FIFA corruption arrests underline need for Blatter to go, says Regan
- Queen's Speech is 'early test' of Tories' pledge for more powers
- Foreign aid helps Malawi improve conditions on maternity wards
- Lib Dem: Commons would empty 'very fast' if lying MPs had to quit
- Scotland Tonight: Ireland goes to the polls in gay marriage vote
People who read this story also read
- Sturgeon and Carmichael debate their competing visions for Scotland
- Independence debate: Sturgeon and Carmichael make opening statements
- Alistair Carmichael faces Nicola Sturgeon in Scotland Tonight debate
- The cost of caring: Welfare state, affordability and independence
- Spanish PM says independent Scotland would 'stay outside the EU'