STV is showing Scotland's nightly current affairs programme live online every night.
The programme presented by John MacKay and Rona Dougall is available to viewers throughout the UK.
It features the most topical political and cultural subjects of the day — and most importantly we want to hear your comments and views.
The live stream will appear on this page shortly before the programme starts. You can join in with the discussion in the studio using social media on Facebook or on Twitter using the hashtag #scotnight.
This stream is available for desktop and iPad users. Mobile users should switch to the standard desktop version of the site to enjoy the stream.
You can follow and join in the discussion in the studio using the box below:
More About Scotland Tonight
- Commonwealth gold medal boxer on why he is turning professional
- Alex Salmond resigns as First Minister in statement to Holyrood
- Almost a third of Scottish children have been bullied, says survey
- Gordon Strachan has tough decisions to make for intense England clash
- Scotland Tonight: Alan Cumming talks about his childhood memoir
- Education review could lead to children starting school at six
- Royal Bank of Scotland fined nearly £400m over currency failings
People who read this story also read
- Sturgeon and Carmichael debate their competing visions for Scotland
- Independence debate: Sturgeon and Carmichael make opening statements
- Alistair Carmichael faces Nicola Sturgeon in Scotland Tonight debate
- The cost of caring: Welfare state, affordability and independence
- Spanish PM says independent Scotland would 'stay outside the EU'