STV is showing Scotland's nightly current affairs programme live online every night.
The programme presented by John MacKay and Rona Dougall is available to viewers throughout the UK.
It features the most topical political and cultural subjects of the day — and most importantly we want to hear your comments and views.
The live stream will appear on this page shortly before the programme starts. You can join in with the discussion in the studio using social media on Facebook or on Twitter using the hashtag #scotnight.
This stream is available for desktop and iPad users. Mobile users should switch to the standard desktop version of the site to enjoy the stream.
You can follow and join in the discussion in the studio using the box below:
More About Scotland Tonight
- Ed Miliband: Focus on Labour election majority not SNP deal
- Old Firm police monitor online posts as they warn fans ahead of match
- Scotland Tonight: Scots writer Mark Millar on his new film Kingsman
- Temporary fracking ban as government announces further research
- Pregnant smokers more likely to quit if offered shopping vouchers
- Osborne urges Greece's anti-austerity leaders to act 'responsibly'
- Female 'super-prison' plans are scrapped by justice secretary
People who read this story also read
- Sturgeon and Carmichael debate their competing visions for Scotland
- Independence debate: Sturgeon and Carmichael make opening statements
- Alistair Carmichael faces Nicola Sturgeon in Scotland Tonight debate
- The cost of caring: Welfare state, affordability and independence
- Spanish PM says independent Scotland would 'stay outside the EU'