A crash between a car and a van caused huge delays for drivers travelling into Edinburgh.
The collision, which involved a Range Rover and a van, happened on the city bypass between Dreghorn and Baberton on Tuesday afternoon.
Police were called to the smash at around 12.40pm.
A spokeswoman for Lothian and Borders Police said the two drivers had not been seriously injured and were out of their cars and walking around.
The road was blocked while the vehicles were cleared away, causing setbacks for motorists, with traffic at a standstill at one point.
At around 1.35pm the road was fully reopened to motorists.
People who read this story also read
- Man who died in hospital after fire in East Lothian flat is named
- Edinburgh landlord struck off for failing to provide correct licence
- Lorraine Kelly and Chris Paterson receive honours from the Queen
- Eight-week-old bearded dragon found inside box on Edinburgh street
- Third person dies in Edinburgh in Legionnaires' outbreak