One person has been taken to hospital after a car crashed into the central reservation on the A9.
Firefighters from Tayside Fire and Rescue helped to release the person from the vehicle and they were taken to Perth Royal Infirmary.
The crash happened at about 3.45pm on Monday on the A9 near the Inveralmond roundabout.
The road was closed northbound to allow for the road to be cleared.
A spokesman for the fire service said two units from Perth Fire Station had attended and were assisting the police.
Details of the person's injuries have not yet been confirmed. No one else was injured in the accident and no other vehicles were involved.
More About A9 deaths
- Average speed cameras could be installed on 'Scotland’s deadliest road'
- Fuel spillage after crash between two cars and a lorry on A9
- Couple killed when Harley Davidson crashed on A9 bridge named
- Two killed as Harley-Davidson crashes on Highland bridge
- £3bn project for dualling of notorious A9 road takes step forward
- Lorry filled with cardboard catches fire and closes busy A9 road
- Two people injured after car and motorcycle in collision on A9
People who read this story also read
- Man accused of attempting to murder newborn baby looked 'really worried'
- Man appears in court accused of attempting to murder police officer
- Craig Whyte 'promised stockbrokers £3m' as Rangers called in administrators
- Ex-Rangers owner Craig Whyte's firm wound up over unpaid roofing bill
- Elderly prisoner who subjected children to decade of abuse dies