A woman who was seriously injured when her car collided with a cow has died.
Christine Brockie, 35, of Stirling was injured in the accident which happened on the A811 Stirling to Dumbarton Road, Cambusbarron near to Touch Road.
A spokeswoman for Central Scotland Police said on Monday that Ms Brockie had died following the collision which happened at around 11.45pm on Friday.
Ms Brockie was taken to Forth Valley Hospital, Larbert, following the crash where she died.
The road was closed for around three hours for investigations to take place.
Anyone who witnessed the collision and has not been spoken to by police is requested to contact Central Scotland Police Road Police Unit, Police Headquarters, Stirling on 01786 456000.
People who read this story also read
- Woman fighting for life in hospital after crashing her car into cow
- One person taken to hospital after car crashes into central reservation
- Woman indecently assaulted as she walked home from night out
- Elderly prisoner who subjected children to decade of abuse dies
- 14-year-old girl sexually assaulted as she walked near beach with friend