A 22-year-old man has appeared in court accused of attempting to murder a police officer.
James Brand was also accused of three assaults when he appeared at Alloa Sheriff Court on Monday.
The charges follow an incident on Sunday at Gartmorn Dam in Sauchie which led to police officers ending up in the water.
Central Scotland Police said they had been responding to reports of damage to cars.
Brand made no plea or declaration and was remanded in custody.
His case was continued and he is due to appear in court again next week.
People who read this story also read
- Woman seriously injured when car crashed into cow dies in hospital
- Man accused of attempting to murder newborn baby looked 'really worried'
- Doctor faces being struck off after trying to entice children into car
- Missing teenagers, 13 and 16, traced safe and well in Dundee
- 14-year-old girl sexually assaulted as she walked near beach with friend