Two teenagers who were reported missing since Friday have been traced safe and well.
Demi Hansen, 13, and Michaela Hunter, 16, were found on Monday in Dundee.
Tayside police had appealed to the public for information as to the teenage girls whereabouts.
A spokeswoman for the force said: "Tayside Police is pleased to confirm that missing persons Demi Hansen and Michaela Hunter were traced safe and well in Dundee on Monday."
She thanked members of the public for their assistance.
People who read this story also read
- Woman seriously injured when car crashed into cow dies in hospital
- Appeal to trace girls aged 13 and 16 missing from homes in Dundee
- Andy Murray forced to change Wimbledon shorts after ball slip
- Man appears in court accused of attempting to murder police officer
- One person taken to hospital after car crashes into central reservation