A man has been arrested in connection with the assault on a nine-year-old girl with a bottle.
The 26-year-old was detained by Strathclyde Police and remains in custody.
The girl was allegedly struck over the head while walking home from a local supermarket in the early evening of June 22.
A report will be submitted to the procurator fiscal.
The man is expected to appear at Glasgow Sheriff Court on Friday.
People who read this story also read
- Man detained over death of entertainer in own home in 1997
- Killer in hospital for 45 years bids for transfer to prison cell
- Sentence delay for man who raped woman while she was asleep
- Rangers newco owners deny season ticket cash has been taken from accounts
- Pensioner dies after being knocked down by car at bus station