Motorists on the M77 faced disruption after a collision between two motorbikes.
The incident happened at 11.40am on Monday when the motorway was reduced to one lane during roadworks.
The bikes collided southbound, at the Maidenhead Interchange near Newton Mearns, between junctions five and six. One person has been injured.
A spokeswoman for Strathclyde Police said: "Two motorbikes were involved and police are in attendance."
Earlier in the morning, a woman was treated by paramedics for a leg injury after a car and lorry collided on the M8.
The incident happened around junction 30, at the Craigton Interchange, on the westbound carriage at 11.15am.
A spokesman for Strathclyde Police said: “A lorry and a car collided and a woman has been treated at the scene for a leg injury.”
People who read this story also read
- Three women in hospital after head-on road collision
- Funeral to be held for teenager who died in fall from hotel balcony
- Rangers crisis: Crown launches criminal investigation into Whyte takeover
- In full: Crown Office statement on criminal probe into Rangers
- Nine-year-old girl may be scarred for life after bottle attack in street