A funeral is set to be held for a teenager who died when he fell from a hotel balcony.
Iain Knox, 19, died on Thursday June 14 at the Kavos resort on the island of Corfu.
Police on the island are investigating his death during the Club 18-30 holiday.
The funeral service will be held at Clydebank Crematorium on Wednesday.
A family announcement in the Herald described Mr Knox as a “dearly loved son of James and Maureen, much loved brother of Christopher, Lewis, and Katie, loved nephew and cousin of the family”.
The notice added that a memorial service to celebrate the teenager's life would be held at a later date.
People who read this story also read
- Nursery where toddler wandered off near motorway is to close
- Three women in hospital after head-on road collision
- 1500 litres of milk spilled onto M8 after lorry overturns in collision
- Motorists faced traffic disruption after road collisions on M77 and M8
- Nine-year-old girl may be scarred for life after bottle attack in street