A man has been arrested in connection with the death of a 37-year-old man who was found lying outside a block of flats.
The 37-year-old died in hospital after emergency services were called out to a disturbance in Cornalee Place, in the Crookston area of Glasgow, at 10.50pm on Thursday.
Another man, aged 40, who was found injured, received treatment in the Southern General Hospital for a head injury.
Officers carried out door-to-door enquiries in the area as they investigated the cause of the two men's injuries.
Strathclyde Police said a 40-year-old man had been arrested and is currently detained in custody.
He is expected to appear at Glasgow Sheriff Court on Monday.
Police will submit a report to the procurator fiscal.
People who read this story also read
- Nine-year-old girl may be scarred for life after bottle attack in street
- Kelburn Castle to lose distinctive mural in conservation move
- Homeless man threw another man from a bridge into the River Clyde
- Residents rescued after rainfall leaves homes six foot under water
- Astonishing lightning fork makes its mark on Glasgow skyline