A man has been taken into custody in connection with the death of another man in Ardrossan.
William Graham, 46, died following a disturbance in the North Ayrshire coastal town on Thursday afternoon, Strathclyde Police said.
The incident happened at about 3.15pm in the Craigspark area.
A 21-year-old man was later arrested and detained in police custody.
Police said a report would be submitted to the procurator fiscal.
The 21-year-old man is expected to appear at Kilmarnock Sheriff Court on Monday.
People who read this story also read
- Residents rescued after rainfall leaves homes six foot under water
- Motorcyclist taken to hospital with head injuries after crash with car
- Astonishing lightning fork makes its mark on Glasgow skyline
- Businessmen Allan Stewart and Stephen McKenna ‘end interest' in Rangers bid
- Storms lead to flooding, power cuts and traffic chaos in East Lothian