A 25-year-old has been arrested in connection with the death of a man whose body was found in a street in West Lothian.
The 55-year-old was found by members of the public on Broxburn’s Pyothall Road at around 4.45am on Thursday.
Lothian and Borders Police have confirmed that they are treating the death as suspicious.
Detectives are urging anyone who can assist with their enquiries to come forward immediately.
People who read this story also read
- Edinburgh street closed as grenade is destroyed in controlled explosion
- Sick sheep dies after being found dumped in a field in West Lothian
- Rapist attacked two women in same city centre street in 15 minutes
- Man missing after leaving work may be in north of Scotland
- Man raped a four-year-old child because 'he asked me to'