The body of a man has been found in the Forth and Clyde canal in Glasgow.
Strathclyde Police said the discovery was made near Rotherwood Avenue, in the Drumchapel area of the city, at about 3pm on Thursday.
A spokesman for the force said there appeared to be no suspicious circumstances.
A postmortem examination will be carried out to establish the cause of death.
Police said a report will be submitted to the procurator fiscal.
People who read this story also read
- Edinburgh street closed as grenade is destroyed in controlled explosion
- Man raped a four-year-old child because 'he asked me to'
- 'Stupid' man admits taking fake gun to Celtic's Lennoxtown training ground
- Rangers crisis: Ibrox season ticket renewal money held by 'oldco'
- Former serviceman 'tried to have sex with dog in communal garden'