A man has been arrested in connection with the death of a 59-year-old whose body was found two weeks after he was last seen.
James Grant was found dead in his home in Glasgow’s Scotstoun on Wednesday, May 23.
He was last seen by family on May 8 before his body was discovered at his flat in Kingsway Court.
On Thursday, Strathclyde Police said a 47-year-old man has been arrested in connection with Mr Grant’s death.
A report has been submitted to the procurator fiscal and he is expected to appear at Glasgow Sheriff Court in connection with the death on Friday.
A 41-year-old woman has also been detained by police in relation to the death of Mr Grant.
People who read this story also read
- Man is detained by police after body discovered lying in street
- Police and safety chiefs probe death of worker on collapsed crane
- Homeless man 'mugged then thrown into river to drown'
- Businessman linked to Rangers 'takeover' bid paid to play for Celtic
- Man raped a four-year-old child because 'he asked me to'