A man’s body has been found in the street in a West Lothian town.
The body was discovered on Broxburn’s Pyothall Road at around 4.45am on Thursday.
Lothian and Borders Police confirmed the discovery.
The identity of the deceased is not yet known.
A spokeswoman said a man had been detained in connection with the incident.
People who read this story also read
- Motorcyclist knocked off bike was killed when another car ran over him
- Two arrested after 59-year-old found dead two weeks after last being seen
- Homeless man 'mugged then thrown into river to drown'
- Businessman linked to Rangers 'takeover' bid paid to play for Celtic
- Man who went missing from city hospital found safe and well