Concern is growing for a man who has gone missing from an Edinburgh hospital.
Alan Budge was last seen at the Royal Edinburgh at around 12.30pm on Wednesday.
Since then the 47-year-old has not returned home or been in touch with anyone.
He is described as white, around 6ft 2ins tall, of slim build with short dark grey curly hair and blue eyes.
When he was last seen, Mr Budge was wearing a grey v-neck jumper, black corded trousers and slip on shoes.
A police spokesman said: "Officers have so far been unable to get in touch with Alan to make sure he is safe and well and so we would urge him to get in touch as soon as possible. Similarly anyone who can assist us in tracing him is also asked to come forward."
Anyone with information is asked to call Lothian and Borders Police on 0131 311 3131.
People who read this story also read
- Motorcyclist knocked off bike was killed when another car ran over him
- Hot on the spice trail as curry lovers plot city favourites [Map]
- Men arrested over theft of block of frozen doner meat from kebab shop
- Snow globes, marmite and HP sauce among 22 tonnes of confiscated liquids
- Rangers crisis: Glasgow businessmen claim they are interested in takeover