A man was knocked off his bike by a motorist while cycling near Edinburgh’s city centre.
A 55-year-old woman has been charged in connection with the incident.
The 47-year-old cyclist was travelling along Corstorphine Road at the junction with Balgreen Road when the collision occurred at around 6.50am on Wednesday.
As a result, Balgreen Road was closed to traffic in both directions, and reopened by 7.35am.
Emergency crews attended the scene and the cyclist, who was conscious, was taken by ambulance to Edinburgh Royal Infirmary.
A Lothian and Borders Police spokeswoman said his injuries are not thought to be life-threatening.
People who read this story also read
- Crane collapses killing one worker in Glasgow city centre
- Pet owner kept 30 animals in filthy conditions in one-bedroom flat
- Misery for commuters as two-car collision causes delays on road
- Red carpet rolled out for opening of Edinburgh International Film Festival
- Five newborn ducklings rescued after becoming trapped in drain