A man has appeared in court charged with the murder of a 31-year-old whose body in his flat last year.
Gary Parker, 44, appearanced in private before Sheriff Nigel Morrison QC.
His appearance at Edinburgh Sheriff Court follows the discovery of the body of Mr Duncan in a flat in Lauriston Place in the city's Tollcross area on the morning of February 25.
No plea or declaration was made and the case was continued for further inquiry.
Parker was remanded in custody.
People who read this story also read
- CCTV images released after woman attacked on way home from night out
- Convicted rapist plied young girls with alcohol before abusing them
- Jealous boyfriend tried to murder 'love rival' with samurai sword
- Former Scotland rugby international Norrie Rowan appears in court
- Livingston football stadium badly damaged in suspicious blaze