A blaze which badly damaged Livingston Football Club's stadium is being treated as suspicious.
Police are currently investigating the blaze at the turnstiles of Almondvale Stadium, which started early on Monday morning.
Lothian and Borders Fire and Rescue Service were called out to the fire at around 3.10am.
It is believed to have caused thousands of pounds worth of damage to turnstiles at the stadium’s South Stand.
The incident took place on the same day as the club’s fixtures were announced for the forthcoming season.
The team are set to play their first Irn-Bru Scottish Football League First Division game at Morton’s home ground on August 11.
They are due to welcome Dundee to Almondvale Stadium on August 18.
A spokesman for Lothian and Borders Police said: "Lothian and Borders Police are investigating a suspicious fire at Almondvale Stadium, Livingston, which started around 3.20am this morning.
"Inquiries are ongoing at the scene, and police are appealing for anyone who may have any information relating to this incident to come forward."
People who read this story also read
- Rangers crisis: Dave King flies into Glasgow to hold talks over newco club
- CCTV images released after woman attacked on way home from night out
- Campaigners welcome plans to drop Subway photography ban
- Call centre to employ 100 new staff in debt recovery sector boom
- Man due in court over Lee Duncan death in Edinburgh