A diver has been airlifted to Edinburgh Royal Infirmary after getting into difficulties near Eyemouth.
Forth Coastguard said the 59-year-old man was with a group of four with a diving club from Barnsley in Yorkshire.
An RNLI lifeboat and rescue helicopter from RAF Boulmer were sent out at around 1.40pm on Saturday.
A 39-year-old man was also treated at the scene after being washed on to rocks, the coastguard said.
People who read this story also read
- Drug courier jailed after £48,000 of heroin found in jars in woods
- Man jailed for killing his cousin by stabbing him in the buttocks
- £100,000 heroin courier busted by sniffer dog called Rebus
- Driver seriously injured in early-hours Beauly car crash
- Woman trapped in car for an hour after head-on crash near Dundee