A woman was trapped in a car for an hour after a head-on crash in Tayside.
The 18-year-old was a passenger in one of the two vehicles involved in the accident, which happened on Saturday morning on the A923 between Coupar Angus to Birkhill road, a mile west of Piperdam.
The car's driver, a 47-year-old man, was taken to hospital with head injuries.
They were travelling east on the road in a blue Vauxhall Insignia, which was involved in a collision with a red Landrover Discovery being driven by a 43-year-old man, police said.
The Insignia landed upside down in a field after the crash and the woman had to be cut free by Tayside Fire and Rescue. She was treated for minor injuries at the scene, as was the Landrover's driver.
The man who was taken to hospital was expected to be discharged later on Saturday.
The road was shut for four hours after the crash, which happened at about 8.45am.
People who read this story also read
- Diver airlifted to hospital after getting into difficulties
- Driver banned from the road following deaths of elderly couple in crash
- School forced to use bottled water after bacteria found
- New £600,000 visitor centre opens at distillery featured in Scottish film
- Football fan who crashed his car on way home from game given four-year ban