A Scots teenager has plunged to his death from an apartment balcony while on holiday in Greece.
Iain Knox died on Thursday after the incident in the Kavos resort on the island of Corfu.
The 19-year-old, from Glasgow, was on a Club 18-30 holiday when he died in the fall.
Friends have posted tributes on social networking site Facebook to the former St Thomas Aquinas secondary school pupil, while it is believed his family have travelled out to the island.
Police in Corfu are investigating the death of Mr Knox, who was staying in the resort described as famous for its parties by the holiday provider Club 18-30.
A spokeswoman for the firm said: "Our thoughts and sympathies are with the family and friends of our holidaymaker who has sadly died whilst in Kavos.
"Our team, both in Kavos and in the UK are offering all the support they can at this very difficult time."
People who read this story also read
- Explosion destroys shop and leaves man seriously injured
- Rangers crisis: Charles Green urged to sell club to Smith consortium
- Council 'orders nine-year-old girl to stop school meals blog'
- Man left with broken jaw after attack by gang as he walked along street
- Celtic fans challenged Hearts supporters to fight after match