STV is to broadcast a special one-hour Scotland Tonight programme to mark the unfolding Rangers crisis.
Rangers - The Downfall: A Scotland Tonight special will air from 10.30pm on Thursday hosted by John MacKay.
The show will feature all the reaction from the day's events which will see the rejection of CVA proposals put forward by prospective owner Charles Green and his consortium - which will lead to the liquidation of Rangers.
The programme will feature a studio discussion with Archie Macpherson, journalist Tom English, Rangers blogger and fan Chris Graham, insolvency lawyer Tracey Campbell Hynd, former player Colin Jackson, with further guests and interviews to be confirmed.
Scotland Tonight also wants to hear from fans on what this means for Scottish football. It will feature a selection of 15-second video contributions from supporters of all clubs and reveal the results of a ScotPulse survey into what the future might hold.
You can tweet @scotlandtonight with your contribution or join in the debate on Twitter using the hashtag #scotnight.
You can read all the background and information at stv.tv/rangers
More About Focus on Rangers
- Rangers regime battling for control consolidates shares before AGM
- Rangers' largest shareholder pledges support to current board
- Rangers appoint Graham Wallace as the club's new chief executive
- Dundee's Scot Gardiner turns down chief executive role at Rangers
- Rangers appoint new director to oversee 'investment committee'
- Rangers' lawyers 'submit dossier to police on Craig Whyte document'
- Prospective Rangers board members 'bemused' over acting chairman
People who read this story also read
- Rangers crisis: Key documents in the meltdown of Ibrox club
- Trains cancelled and services disrupted after person dies on train track
- Rangers administrators claim Green bid stands despite liquidation move
- Man found guilty of repeatedly raping child and mother over four years
- Rangers crisis: Some of the major events in financial meltdown at club