A man who died in a blaze at a house in Renfrewshire has been named by police.
Gordon McGovern's body was found in his home at Cairngorm Crescent in Paisley around 5.15am on Tuesday.
The 65-year-old was discovered by fire crews after they were called to the early morning blaze.
Mr McGovern's death is not being treated as suspicious.
A spokesperson for Strathclyde Police said: "About 0515 hours yesterday morning, emergency services were called to a report of a fire in a house in Cairngorm Crescent, Paisley.
"On entering the house, the body of the householder, Gordon McGovern was discovered within.
"His relatives are aware. There would appear to be no suspicious circumstances surrounding the fire and a report will be submitted to the procurator fiscal."
People who read this story also read
- Toddler wandered out of nursery near to busy M77 motorway
- Rape accused says girl and her mother are telling ‘pack of lies’
- Man arrested over murder attempt on teenager at seaside town
- Boy, 14 boy denies raping girl in secondary school toilet
- Man slashed with knife and beaten after chatting to attacker in street