Firefighters in Aberdeen have battled a blaze at an old textile factory.
The fire, which broke out at around 7.45pm on Monday, took place at the disused building in the city’s Maberly Street.
Grampian Police assisted the fire service and closed Maberly Street and Ann Street for a few hours, with traffic diversions in place.
Fifteen firefighters dealt with the blaze.
The fire was brought under control at around 9.05pm but officers remained in attendance.
An investigation into the incident will be launched.
People who read this story also read
- Killer was out on bail for police officer attack when he murdered boy
- Grandson of jailed paedophile carried out sex attacks on two schoolgirls
- Driver goes on trial accused of killing elderly couple in crash
- Lemon Tree to open Amy Macdonald’s STV Appeal charity gigathon
- Drug dealer convicted of raping victim in knifepoint sex attack