A man’s body has been recovered from water on the west coast of Scotland.
Northern Constabulary said an incident involving a private boat was reported by members of the public at around 8am on Monday near the Inverie Pier in Knoydart.
The body was later recovered.
Police have said the man’s next of kin have still to be notified.
There is no suspicious circumstances surrounding the man’s death, and a report will be submitted to the procurator fiscal.
View Inverie Pier in a larger map
People who read this story also read
- Man appears in court accused of setting off bombs at city tenements
- Two men who died in A9 collision between van and bus named
- 18-year-old girl’s disappearance sparks police search at RockNess
- Teenage girl who went missing at RockNess found safe and well
- Police hunting sex attacker after woman is assaulted in town