A teenage girl who went missing at the RockNess music festival has been traced safe and well.
Zoe McArthur, who is 18 and from the Edinburgh area, was reported missing on Saturday evening.
Northern Constabulary launched a search and appealed for anyone with information on her whereabouts to come forward.
However, police have confirmed that the teenager has been found safe and well.
A force spokeswoman said: “The public are thanked for their assistance with the matter.”
People who read this story also read
- RockNess: Death of teenager at festival sparks police 'legal high' warning
- Pedestrian who died after being struck by a bus on A96 is named
- Olympic torch relay protester is astounded by surprise police visit
- 18-year-old girl’s disappearance sparks police search at RockNess
- Man, 29, dies in hospital after suffering injury on board supply boat