A motorist was spotted performing an indecent sex act as he drove on the fast lane of one of Scotland's busiest roads.
Twenty-one-year-old Graeme Smith had reclined his seat and was performing an indecent act as he overtook a horrified female driver on the A77.
The 52-year-old victim was driving home from work when Smith passed her slowly in the outside lane of the A77 near Hansel Village in Ayrshire.
Scott Toal, prosecuting, told Kilmarnock Sheriff Court: "She noticed the driver's seat was almost fully reclined and an internal light was on, which she found strange.
"She slowed to allow him to overtake but the accused slowed to match her speed."
The witness then described Smith performing a sex act in the car.
The victim noted his registration and reported the incident to police.
On another occasion two women, aged 19 and 21, in Kilmarnock saw a Seat Ibiza slow down near them with the passenger window lowered.
Smith then performed a sex act before driving off when someone walking a dog appeared.
Smith, of Kilmaurs, admitted exposing and touching himself last August and December.
Fraser Alexander, defending, asked for background reports and sentence was deferred until next month.
People who read this story also read
- Man 'scarred' after he is bottled and robbed near Glasgow Gaelic School
- Rail worker ran over and caused the death of man lying in the street
- Notice served on distillery close to Legionnaires' outbreak zone
- Rangers administrators blame HMRC penalties for £4m tax bill increase
- Armed robber threatens woman then steals hundreds of pounds from bookmaker