A missing man who was last seen in a Glasgow bank has been traced safe and well.
Police launched an appeal to find 35-year-old Roy Manu after he was last seen at the Lloyds TSB branch in the city’s Dumbarton Road on May 11.
He was reported missing by staff at the Riverside Mental Health Resource Centre on May 28 after he missed an appointment and had not made any contact with members of his family.
Officers were concerned as Mr Manu suffers from mental health issues and diabetes, and it was thought he had no medication with him.
A spokeswoman for Strathclyde Police said the 35-year-old was found in the Partick area of the city.
People who read this story also read
- Taxi drivers get ready for annual children’s charity seaside outing
- Notice served on distillery close to Legionnaires' outbreak zone
- Man performed sex act on the fast lane of one of Scotland's busiest roads
- Armed robber threatens woman then steals hundreds of pounds from bookmaker
- Man 'scarred' after he is bottled and robbed near Glasgow Gaelic School