Six people have been arrested following a £375,000 haul of cocaine and heroin in Dundee.
The 3 men and 3 women, who are in their 30s and 40s, were detained on Thursday after cocaine worth £300,000 and heroin worth £75,000 was recovered from the Kirkton housing estate in the city.
A team of 40 drugs officers from the serious crime unit at Tayside Police searched four separate properties and recovered the Class A drugs.
Detective inspector Kevin McMahon, who led the investigation said the recovery of the drugs was significant.
He said: "We have recovered £300,000 worth of cocaine and £75,000 worth of heroin, which is a significant amount of Class A drugs.
"The investigation is still at a very early stage and there are still a number of searches of addresses taking place in the Kirkton area."
People who read this story also read
- Pensioner dies in hospital after crashing neighbour’s new motorbike
- Mystery device explodes at city tenement putting lives at risk
- Man to stand trial accused of killing girlfriend in road crash
- Bill Walker MSP charged by police over domestic assault allegations
- Football star Garry O’Connor cleared of Ferrari insurance fraud