"Malicious" vandals have caused around £20,000 worth of damage to a property in Aberdeenshire after smashing dozens of windows.
The house in Banff - which was in the process of being renovated - suffered “extensive damage” during the incident which occurred between 10.30am on Monday, June 4, and Thursday, June 7.
Around 38 windows were smashed at the property in the Montcoffer area, near to Macduff Distillery.
Grampian Police have urged anyone who has any information regarding the crime or who may have seen any persons acting suspiciously in the area to come forward.
Anybody with any information is asked to contact Grampian Police on 0845 600 5700 or anonymously via Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
People who read this story also read
- Pensioner dies in hospital after crashing neighbour’s new motorbike
- Six people arrested after police recover class A drugs worth £375,000
- Mystery device explodes at city tenement putting lives at risk
- Danny Alexander welcomes £32m government funding for superfast broadband
- Man admits stabbing Aberdeen sailor to death in the Philippines