A man is to appear in court charged with throwing a half-brick through a nursery window as children played inside.
Central Scotland Police said the incident happened at Woodurn Day Nursery in Falkirk in April.
A spokeswoman said: "At the time the nursery was open and there were persons within.
"The incident resulted in a fairly extensive inquiry carried out by Falkirk response officers and the Falkirk North community team."
The man, who has not been named, has been charged with culpable and reckless conduct.
He is due to appear at Falkirk Sheriff Court on July 4.
People who read this story also read
- ‘Knuckle-dragger’ heckler ruins comedian Kevin Bridge's warm up gig
- New Scottish office to collect land and property taxes from 2015
- Olympic Torch arrives in Scotland ahead of week of celebrations
- HMRC arrange for liquidators at Rangers if administrators fail to save club
- Rangers director Dave King lodges £20m creditors claim against club