A search for a missing man has been called off after he was traced.
Police launched an appeal after Paul Anderson, 30, went missing from Dundee.
Tayside Police said the force had been anxious to trace Mr Anderson.
He had last been seen at around 3.15pm on Monday in the city centre area of Dundee.
He was described as white European and of slim build.
Police said the search was called off after Mr Anderson was traced.
People who read this story also read
- Death of two-month-old baby boy ‘not suspicious’, say police
- Street parties and afternoon teas as Scotland celebrates Queen’s Jubilee
- Man charged with murder after 'stabbing' outside of pub
- Baby born in hospital car park after parents stopped by police roadblocks
- Teenager jailed after starting Facebook page encouraging people to riot