The funeral of a teenager who died following an alleged fight at a secondary school will be held on Friday.
Euan Craig, 14, passed away following an incident on May 23. He was rushed to the Southern General Hospital but he died the following day.
A spokeswoman from Strathclyde Police said a private service will be held for family and friends at Craigton Crematorium.
A service for pupils and teachers will simultaneously be held at Euan’s school.
A 14-year-old boy, who cannot be named for legal reasons, has appeared at Glasgow Sheriff Court in connection with the incident.
He was charged with assault to severe injury and the danger of life. He made no plea or declaration before being released on bail, and the case was continued.
People who read this story also read
- Woman indecently assaulted by man as she walked along street
- Woman goes missing after using cash machine outside supermarket
- Tributes paid to eight-year-old girl killed by bus as she rode bike
- Rush hour delays after crash causes lane closure at Clyde Tunnel
- Nephew attacked uncle with hammer after refusing to let him in house