Two major roads in Glasgow have reopened after a building fire in a city centre tunnel.
Twenty firefighters were called to a blaze in a tunnel in the city’s Springfield Court shortly before midnight on Tuesday.
While crews dealt with the incident, Argyle Street was closed between Union Street and Queen Street.
Access was also blocked to Queen Street between Argyle Street and Ingram Street.
Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus took just over an hour to extinguish the fire and both roads were reopened by police at 2am.
Crews carried out a complete search of the tunnel but there were no reports of any injuries.
People who read this story also read
- Woman goes missing after using cash machine outside supermarket
- Long delays for motorists at Clyde Tunnel after two-car crash
- Woman indecently assaulted by man as she walked along street
- Man 'viciously' beaten and slashed across face after chatting to woman
- Two teenage boys die after car leaves road and collides with tree