A driver has been taken to hospital with serious injuries after a road crash in Falkirk.
The man, who was driving a Honda Civic, was involved in the collision on Carron Road near its junction with Foundry Street.
He was taken to Forth Valley Royal Hospital suffering from serious injuries.
The incident took place at around 2.20am on Friday.
An investigation into the smash has been launched and surrounding roads were initially closed but opened again shortly before 9am on Friday. No other vehicles were involved in the crash.
Anyone with who may have witnessed the collision is asked to contact Central Scotland Police on 01786 456000 or information can be given anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
People who read this story also read
- Two lorry drivers killed in collision closing A9 in both directions
- Boy, 12, raped nine-year-old girl after viewing online images
- 19-year-old girl dies after car careers off bend and into field
- Bodies of Scots men killed in New Zealand mine disaster 'never recovered'
- Student repeatedly raped woman he met in street on Christmas Eve