A 34-year-old man who was seriously injured in a road accident has died in hospital.
Kevin Fotheringham, of West Grange of Conon, Arbroath, died on Sunday evening as a result of the injuries sustained in the accident.
He was involved in a crash in the Colliston area by Arbroath on May 17.
Tayside Police confirmed that Mr Fotheringham died at Ninewells Hospital.
A spokeswoman for the force said: “His family are understandably upset by their sudden loss and have said that he will be greatly missed.”
She added that a report had been submitted to the procurator fiscal.
People who read this story also read
- Woman dies in head-on collision between two cars on busy road
- Independence campaign changes website over Twitter follower complaints
- Driver trapped after car careers into ditch in rush hour crash
- Drivers escape collision on A9 after vehicle bursts into flames
- Driver who tore roof off his bus in crash can claim for unfair dismissal