The relatives of a man who was found dead in his home are being sought by police.
George Gregg Linton died in his house in Deanhaugh Street, Edinburgh on Monday.
There are no suspicious circumstances and a report has been sent to the procurator fiscal.
Lothian and Borders Police are now trying to track down Mr Linton’s family.
The 76-year-old was known as Gregg and had lived in the street for around five or six years after moving from Wester Hailes. For 30 years he owned Gregg Linton Antiques in Victoria Street.
He was never married or had children but it is believed he had a nephew called Bryan and a niece called Rhona. Mr Linton’s father was called Ralph and his brother was named John.
Anyone who knows where Mr Linton’s family are should contact Lothian and Borders Police on 0131 311 3131.
People who read this story also read
- Driver taken to hospital after three-vehicle crash at busy roundabout
- Puppy found abandoned in cardboard box with two broken legs
- Man killed after being hit by train on busy city commuter line
- Primary school pupils take part in 'cosy' workshop about insulation
- Footballer Derek Riordan banned from entering city centre at night