A man has been accused of sexually assaulting a teenager as she returned home from a night out in Glasgow's west end.
The alleged attack happened as the 19-year-old girl was walking in Lilybank Gardens near Ashton Lane in Glasgow's west end at about 2am last Saturday.
Ryan Lafferty appeared at Glasgow Sheriff Court on Tuesday and was charged with sexual assault under section three of the Sexual Offences (Scotland) Act 2009.
The 22-year-old from Glasgow made no plea or declaration and was remanded in custody ahead of a further court appearance.
People who read this story also read
- Three teenagers seriously injured after car crashes into embankment
- Four prison officers accused of assaulting inmate at Barlinnie acquitted
- Boss told young Calor Gas employee he knew what bra she was wearing
- Rangers win court action challenging SFA ban against signing players
- Suspicious death of man at popular walking route West Highland Way