A patient who was reported missing from an Aberdeen psychiatric hospital has been traced safe and well.
Police were concerned for the welfare of Robert Elliott, 42, who was reported missing from Royal Cornhill Hospital.
It had been thought that Mr Elliott may have travelled by public transport to country areas such as Stonehaven or further afield to London.
A Grampian Police spokesman said: “Robert Elliot, who was reported missing from Aberdeen on May 25, has been traced safe and well.
“Members of the public and the local media are thanked for their assistance in this matter.”
People who read this story also read
- Scotland's scorching days numbered as weather takes a milder turn
- Four babies and three adults hit by E.coli outbreak at nursery
- Appeal for mobile phone footage after disturbance outside town bar
- Police officers clashed over rings seen at Arlene Fraser's home
- Missing kayaker found dead after major search off west coast