The body of a man has been discovered at a house in a seaside town.
Police are treating the death as suspicious after the body was found at around 1am on Monday.
Strathclyde Police officers have closed off part of Cowal Place, Dunoon, after the man's body was found in a house.
Officers said a post-mortem examination will take place later on Monday to establish the exact cause of death.
The man’s death is currently being treated as suspicious by detectives investigating the incident.
Cowal Place is a residential area situated on the edge of the Argyll town near to Cowal Community Hospital.
People who read this story also read
- Scotland's scorching days numbered as weather takes a milder turn
- Three people seriously injured in hospital after two motorcycle collisions
- Northern police 'concerned' for wellbeing of missing 13-year-old boy
- Police trace patient missing from Aberdeen psychiatric hospital
- Five people to appear in court after police seize £600,000 of drugs