Firefighters have tackled a blaze which took hold of 150 portable toilets near to the site of the T in the Park music festival.
Tayside Fire and Rescue Service said units from Perth, Kinross and Auchterarder were called to the scene at around 7.55pm on Sunday.
A spokeswoman said the fire was at Gallowhill Farm near Kinross.
Around 25 firefighters were called to the scene to bring the blaze under control.
The spokeswoman added that the toilets were in the process of being dismantled to be recycled and that no one was injured.
The fire is understood to have been started accidentally and an investigation will be carried out.
Meanwhile, three people had to be rescued from a fire in a block of flats in Dundee.
The fire happened in the early hours of Sunday in the Charleston area of the city.
It is thoughto have started after a lit candle toppled against a curtain at Craigmount Place.
A female occupant was carried to safety by firefighters, who ran a ladder to a kitchen window.
A man and woman were also rescued from the flat above.
People who read this story also read
- Appeal for mobile phone footage after disturbance outside town bar
- Police trace patient missing from Aberdeen psychiatric hospital
- Three people seriously injured in hospital after two motorcycle collisions
- Forklift truck driver taken to hospital following collision with lorry
- Scotland's scorching days numbered as weather takes a milder turn