Two men have sustained serious injuries after a "large-scale" disturbance in a public park near Loch Lomond.
An eight-year-old boy was also hurt in the incident at Alexandria's Balloch Park on Saturday evening.
One of the injured men, aged 24, was taken to the Royal Alexandra Hospital, Paisley where he received treatment for a serious arm injury.
The other man, who is 30, was taken to the Southern General Hospital with a facial injury.
Officers were called to the disturbance at around 6pm and arrested two men, aged 19 and 22.
A full investigation is ongoing into the circumstances surrounding this incident and police will be reviewing CCTV footage of the area.
People who read this story also read
- Man arrested after police seize £85,000-worth of drugs from house
- Fire service issues warning as man who died in park waterfall is named
- Kevin 'Gerbil' Carroll's home seized under Proceeds of Crime Act
- Man, 23, dies in hospital after jumping into water at popular park
- Traffic delayed as emergency services attend four-vehicle incident