A woman who died following a crash between a car and a lorry in Perth and Kinross has been named.
Winifred Gilroy, 79, died in the accident which happened shortly before 1pm on Wednesday on the M90 northbound between Craigend and Broxden Roundabout.
She had been driving a silver Honda car when it collided with the lorry. The lorry driver was understood to be uninjured.
Mrs Gilroy had lived at Cairnie Crescent, Glencarse, Perth.
The M90 was closed Northbound at junction 10, Craigend, due to the accident and diversions were put in place via A912 Edinburgh Road, to return to M90 via A93 Glasgow Road.
Tayside Fire and Rescue Service sent two appliances to the scene as well as a heavy rescue unit from Perth.
People who read this story also read
- Two ministers quit Church of Scotland in protest over gay clergy
- Police investigate second sudden death in Angus town in two days
- Think-tank calls for 19 'super' councils with control of health and police
- ‘Sonic boom’ caused tremors felt across the north of Scotland
- New poll shows a majority of Scots opposes independence from UK