A young man has died after falling from a hill at Holyrood Park in Edinburgh.
Emergency services were called to the Salisbury Crags at around 1.30pm on Monday.
A man, thought to be in his 20s, fell about 150ft onto the path below.
The road below the crags is currently closed as police carry out their investigation.
A spokesman for Lothian and Borders Police said: "A police investigation is under way. Early indications do not suggest there are any suspicious circumstances."
People who read this story also read
- Campaigners hit out over 'draconian' plans to ban photography on subway
- Murderer David Gilroy left with broken jaw after prison 'assault'
- Hearts and Hibs fans praised by police after cup final weekend
- Teenager is raped in early morning attack in west end of Glasgow
- Heriot-Watt named Scottish university of the year