Firefighters evacuated 12 homes in East Dunbartonshire following a blaze at an electricity substation.
Crews from Kirkintilloch and Bishopbriggs were called to the incident at Millersneuk Avenue, Lenzie at 9.10am on Monday.
Firefighters evacuated properties close to the substation as a precaution.
The fire has now been extinguished and firefighters are continuing dampening down operations.
Crews are working with the police, representatives from East Dunbartonshire Council and Scottish Power.
A spokesman said that there had been no reports of any injuries.
People who read this story also read
- Three robbers leave man with facial injuries in street attack
- Residents evacuated from city tenement block after wheelie bin fire
- Three arrested after £280,000 of cocaine and cannabis seized by police
- Campaigners hit out over 'draconian' plans to ban photography on subway
- Hearts and Hibs fans praised by police after cup final weekend